My name is Wahid Zia. I am collecting stamps since the last 37 years (1980). I created a blog which includes the information of Pakistan all stamps. W/W new issues & all issues of Pakistan from 1947 to date are available on this blog. I invite you to visit my blog and get useful information.

Monday, November 15, 2010

Stamps celebrating Asian Games Opening Ceremony


China Post has issued a series of commemorative stamps celebrating the Opening Ceremony of the 16th Asian Games in Guangzhou.

Featuring Badminton, Wushu, Athletics, Equestrian, Dragon Boat and Weiqi, these stamps are printed in photogravure and issued in different sizes.

China Post will also release stamped envelopes themed on Asian Games gold medal athletes as well as individual stamp booklets of a special format during the Games.

No comments:

Post a Comment