My name is Wahid Zia. I am collecting stamps since the last 37 years (1980). I created a blog which includes the information of Pakistan all stamps. W/W new issues & all issues of Pakistan from 1947 to date are available on this blog. I invite you to visit my blog and get useful information.

Wednesday, November 17, 2010

National artists honored by PhilPost

The Philippine Postal Corporation is coming up with the National Stamp Collecting Month stamps depicting late action star Fernando Poe, Jr. and other national artists.

The special stamps feature: literary giant Nick Joaquin; historian Carlos Quirino; performing artist Leonor Orosa Goquingco and musician Levi Celerio.

The National Artists Series is the Philippine Postal Service' (PhilPost) project on their 227th Anniversary.

No comments:

Post a Comment