My name is Wahid Zia. I am collecting stamps since the last 37 years (1980). I created a blog which includes the information of Pakistan all stamps. W/W new issues & all issues of Pakistan from 1947 to date are available on this blog. I invite you to visit my blog and get useful information.

Monday, November 15, 2010

Singapore new 10-dollar variety confirmed

Singapore_10_2008.02.01_B49d_symbol
10 dollars (US$7.70), no date. Like P48, but new signature and now with triangle below SPORTS on back. This denomination has been previously confirmed with no symbol as well as either one or two squares in the same location.

1 comment:

  1. I think the things you wrote about are very thought provoking Wonderful writing style. Thanks for sharing your thoughts. I appreciated the fact that you shared this with us, You definitely need to keep on writing. This is great stuff.

    ReplyDelete