My name is Wahid Zia. I am collecting stamps since the last 37 years (1980). I created a blog which includes the information of Pakistan all stamps. W/W new issues & all issues of Pakistan from 1947 to date are available on this blog. I invite you to visit my blog and get useful information.

Thursday, November 25, 2010

Christmas 2010 – Estonia

Estonia post will issue a set of stamps to celebrate the Christmas this year.

Fluffy snowflakes are playfully swirling up and down. „The evening has somehow become very quiet,“ I tell them and put two small gingerbreads into my mouth.

On that day there is something extraordinary taking place everywhere. It is a mixture of pumpkin jam and black pudding, spruce needles and brisk air, candles and presents packed into colourful paper. I sit on the sledge, holding my bag in front of me and merrily slide down the hillock. „There seem to be more of you than usual,“ I tell the stars and eat another gingerbread. Santa’s helpers march across the icebound lake, I pat them on their shoulders and run home. The others are waiting for me already. Happy Christmas!


Title: Christmas 2010 – Estonia
Date of Issue: 25 November 2010
Country: Estonia
Denominations: 5.50, 9.00

No comments:

Post a Comment