My name is Wahid Zia. I am collecting stamps since the last 37 years (1980). I created a blog which includes the information of Pakistan all stamps. W/W new issues & all issues of Pakistan from 1947 to date are available on this blog. I invite you to visit my blog and get useful information.

Sunday, November 28, 2010

Advent 2010 – Austria

Austrian post issued a stamp with a Christmas motif, designed by the former Bishop of Innsbruck, Dr Reinhold Stecher.

For the fourth time now, this keen hobby painter has taken up his brush and palette and created the picture that decorates this year’s Advent stamp. It shows the most famous symbol of Dr. Stecher’s home town Innsbruck, the Goldenes Dachl, next to an illuminated Christmas tree, bathed in a peaceful aura that brilliantly interpreted.

Title: Advent 2010 – Austria
Date of Issue: 11 November 2010
Country: Austria
Denominations: 0.65 EUR

No comments:

Post a Comment