My name is Wahid Zia. I am collecting stamps since the last 37 years (1980). I created a blog which includes the information of Pakistan all stamps. W/W new issues & all issues of Pakistan from 1947 to date are available on this blog. I invite you to visit my blog and get useful information.

Wednesday, November 24, 2010

Christmas 2010 – Brazil

Brazil post issued a stamp in form of souvenir sheet to celebrate Christmas this year.

The block displays the image of Joseph and Mary, gathered around the baby Jesus, from which emanate rays of light representing the love and familial love. The doves flying reinforce the message “Merry Christmas, lots of peace and prosperity.” Above, an angel blessing the Holy Family, bringing the star of Bethlehem hanging from a stick.

Title: Christmas 2010 – Brazil
Date of Issue: 22 October 2010
Country: Brazil
Denominations: B$2.70

No comments:

Post a Comment