My name is Wahid Zia. I am collecting stamps since the last 37 years (1980). I created a blog which includes the information of Pakistan all stamps. W/W new issues & all issues of Pakistan from 1947 to date are available on this blog. I invite you to visit my blog and get useful information.

Thursday, November 25, 2010

Snoopy on Dutch postage stamp

The ongoing success and the sixtieth anniversary of the Snoopy strip have been reason for TNT to elaborate a personal stamp with this funny character.

Snoopy is a fictional character in the long-running comic strip Peanuts, by Charles M. Schulz. He is Charlie Brown's pet beagle. Snoopy, whose fictional birthday has been established as October 4, 1950, began his life in the strip as a fairly conventional dog, but eventually evolved into perhaps the strip's most dynamic character - and among the most recognizable comic characters in the world.

No comments:

Post a Comment