My name is Wahid Zia. I am collecting stamps since the last 37 years (1980). I created a blog which includes the information of Pakistan all stamps. W/W new issues & all issues of Pakistan from 1947 to date are available on this blog. I invite you to visit my blog and get useful information.

Sunday, November 28, 2010

2010 Christmas stamps by Spain

Every year the Spanish Post Office, on occasion of the Christmas celebration, issues stamps to commemorate the Christmas festivity depicting works of some of the most representative national artistic heritage or compositions of contemporary artists. This year's issue features paintings by J. Carrero who symbolically depicts the Christmas theme, showing the endless source of imagination that craftsmen have developed over time based on the issue of the Nativity.

No comments:

Post a Comment