My name is Wahid Zia. I am collecting stamps since the last 37 years (1980). I created a blog which includes the information of Pakistan all stamps. W/W new issues & all issues of Pakistan from 1947 to date are available on this blog. I invite you to visit my blog and get useful information.

Saturday, September 11, 2010

Youth Olympic Games 2010 – Monaco


Monaco post issued a postage stamp to commemorate the first Youth Olympic Games held at Singapore from 14 to 26 August 2010 with the participation of 3600 athletes aged from 14 to 18.

More than a simple sporting competition, the YOG shall develop a “culture and education” programme which aims for the athletes to embrace, embody and express the Olympic values of Excellence, Friendship and Respect.

Title: Youth Olympic Games 2010 – Monaco
Date of Issue: 22 June 2010
Country: Monaco
Denominations: 0.87 EUR

No comments:

Post a Comment