My name is Wahid Zia. I am collecting stamps since the last 37 years (1980). I created a blog which includes the information of Pakistan all stamps. W/W new issues & all issues of Pakistan from 1947 to date are available on this blog. I invite you to visit my blog and get useful information.

Friday, September 24, 2010

Queen’s Baton relay special covers – Part 4

Queen’s Baton is almost about to complete it’s Journey to Commonwealth Stadium, New Delhi where the opening ceremony is to be held. It will reach Delhi on 30 September and will remain there till the opening ceremony on 3 October 2010. Today I will present some more special covers issued during Queen’s Baton relay.
Special cover issued at Raipur

Special cover issued at Hyderabad

Special cover issued at Chennai

Special cover issued at Pondicherry

Special cover issued at Thiruvanantapuram

Special cover issued at Bangalore

No comments:

Post a Comment