My name is Wahid Zia. I am collecting stamps since the last 37 years (1980). I created a blog which includes the information of Pakistan all stamps. W/W new issues & all issues of Pakistan from 1947 to date are available on this blog. I invite you to visit my blog and get useful information.

Friday, September 3, 2010

Japan Post Celebrates 60th Anniversary of Local Government Law (Fukui)


In August Japan Post issued a series of stamps integrated by the topic '60th anniversary of Local Government Law (Fukui)'.

The five stamps of this series depict different Japanese landscapes:

- "Dinosaur and Tojinbo Cliff"
- "Echizen Suisen" (Echizen daffodils)
- "Mikata Goko" (the five lakes of Mikata)
- "Ichijyodani Asakurasi Iseki" (a historic place of Japan)
- "Echizen Gani" (tanner crab of Echizen)

No comments:

Post a Comment