My name is Wahid Zia. I am collecting stamps since the last 37 years (1980). I created a blog which includes the information of Pakistan all stamps. W/W new issues & all issues of Pakistan from 1947 to date are available on this blog. I invite you to visit my blog and get useful information.

Wednesday, September 8, 2010

Three new stamps from Croatian Post's 'Lighthouses' series


Croatian Post has released three new commemorative postage stamps from the "Lighthouses" series - Tajer, Vir and Veli rat.

The face value of the stamps is HRK 3, 10.

The authors of the stamps are Orsat Frankovic and Ivana Vucic, designers from Zagreb, while the author of the photographs is Andrija Carli, a photographer from Split.

The stamps are printed in 100 000 copies per motif, in 10-stamp sheets.

No comments:

Post a Comment