My name is Wahid Zia. I am collecting stamps since the last 37 years (1980). I created a blog which includes the information of Pakistan all stamps. W/W new issues & all issues of Pakistan from 1947 to date are available on this blog. I invite you to visit my blog and get useful information.

Thursday, September 9, 2010

Surrey Stamp Show

Federation of Surrey Philatelic Societies

11 September 2010

United Reformed Church Hall, Addiscombe Grove, Croydon, CR0 5LP

  • Dealers stands (22 dealers expected).
  • Competitive and non-competitive displays.
  • Admission free.

Contact:

Peter White. 26 Silver Birch Close, Woodham, Addlestone KT15 3QW

petdor@btopenworld.com This e-mail address is being protected from spambots. You need JavaScript enabled to view it 01932 345798

No comments:

Post a Comment