My name is Wahid Zia. I am collecting stamps since the last 37 years (1980). I created a blog which includes the information of Pakistan all stamps. W/W new issues & all issues of Pakistan from 1947 to date are available on this blog. I invite you to visit my blog and get useful information.

Tuesday, September 14, 2010

Football postage stamp from Spain

With this stamp issued within the Sports series, the Spanish Post Office commemorates the centenary of the foundation of the Cadiz Club de Futbol. This year, coinciding with the club's centenary, the Evaluating Commission of the Real Orden del Merito Deportivo has awarded the Cadiz F.C. the Gold Plaque of the Sports Merit Award "in recognition of the brilliant sports career of this institution, which has been decisive to the national and international projection of Spanish sport."

No comments:

Post a Comment