My name is Wahid Zia. I am collecting stamps since the last 37 years (1980). I created a blog which includes the information of Pakistan all stamps. W/W new issues & all issues of Pakistan from 1947 to date are available on this blog. I invite you to visit my blog and get useful information.

Thursday, September 9, 2010

10 free sample chapters from new catalog of world notes

the_banknote-book_cover
As regular visitors to this site are no doubt aware, I am working on a new catalog of world notes. This is a huge task, but I am slowly chipping away at it with the help of many contributors around the globe. I do not yet know when the entire catalog will be complete, but I am pleased to announce that I am making available a set of ten sample chapters to provide a sneak peek at The Banknote Book. These chapters cover every note ever issued by:

  • Biafra
  • Cook Islands
  • Eritrea
  • French Pacific Territories
  • Gabon
  • Malaya & British Borneo
  • Qatar & Dubai
  • Somaliland
  • Tajikistan
  • Yemen Democratic Republic

The Banknote Book includes detailed descriptions and background information, full-color images, and accurate valuations. Plus the PDFs include functional checkboxes so you can easily keep track of the notes you have in your collection!

Click here to obtain your free copy of this 47-page document in Adobe PDF format. All I ask in return is that you spread the word to other collectors and share your suggestions, comments, and corrections with me.

No comments:

Post a Comment