My name is Wahid Zia. I am collecting stamps since the last 37 years (1980). I created a blog which includes the information of Pakistan all stamps. W/W new issues & all issues of Pakistan from 1947 to date are available on this blog. I invite you to visit my blog and get useful information.

Thursday, September 9, 2010

Middlesex Diamond Jubilee Stamp Show

DIAMOND JUBILEE STAMP DAY

Middlesex Philatelic Federation.

4 September 2010

10am to 4pm

Admission free

Amersham Community Centre

Chiltern Avenue

Amersham

HP6 5AE

· Dealers stands (13 dealers expected).

· Competitive and non-competitive displays.

· Activities for young people, including hands-on activities for young collectors, competitions and puzzles.

For further details, contact:

Vic Punter. 11 Colne Way, Watford, Hertfordshire, WD25 9DB

apunter@btinternet.com This e-mail address is being protected from spambots. You need JavaScript enabled to view it

01923-678873

No comments:

Post a Comment