My name is Wahid Zia. I am collecting stamps since the last 37 years (1980). I created a blog which includes the information of Pakistan all stamps. W/W new issues & all issues of Pakistan from 1947 to date are available on this blog. I invite you to visit my blog and get useful information.

Saturday, September 11, 2010

ORIENT EXPRESS – Joint issue AUSTRIA – ROMANIA


Austria post first time jointly with Austria issued a souvenir sheet of the “Orient Express”, that legendary train, which once connected the two countries in a very luxurious manner.

This attractive block in the background image shows a map on which the corresponding track is recorded, the Paris Ostbahnhof, the Giant Ferris Wheel and the famous mosque “Hagia Sofia”.

Title: ORIENT EXPRESS – Joint issue AUSTRIA – ROMANIA
Date of Issue: 6 September 2010
Country: Austria
Denominations: 0,65 EUR x 2

No comments:

Post a Comment