My name is Wahid Zia. I am collecting stamps since the last 37 years (1980). I created a blog which includes the information of Pakistan all stamps. W/W new issues & all issues of Pakistan from 1947 to date are available on this blog. I invite you to visit my blog and get useful information.

Monday, September 6, 2010

Freshwater Fish – Jersey


Jersey post will issue a set of six postage stamps plus a Miniature Sheet to mark the 50th Anniversary of the Jersey Freshwater Angling Association. The stamps and Miniature Sheet feature a selection of freshwater fish which can be found in the reservoirs, streams and ponds of Jersey.

36p – Perch
39p – Tench
45p – Roach
55p – Rudd
60p – Mirror Carp
72p – Common Bream
£3 – Brown Trout (miniature sheet)

Title: Freshwater Fish – Jersey
Date of Issue: 7 September 2010
Country: Jersey
Denominations: 36p, 39p, 45p, 55p, 60p, 72p

No comments:

Post a Comment