My name is Wahid Zia. I am collecting stamps since the last 37 years (1980). I created a blog which includes the information of Pakistan all stamps. W/W new issues & all issues of Pakistan from 1947 to date are available on this blog. I invite you to visit my blog and get useful information.

Friday, September 24, 2010

Centenary of Railway Service in Hong Kong

For many years, the railway has tirelessly served Hong Kong. In celebration of its centennial birthday, Hongkong Post is launching a special stamp issue of 6 different models of trains to commemorate this important milestone. Moreover, a special printing effect will be applied to the production of the stamp sheetlet, making this stamp issue ever more invaluable to train hobbyists and philatelists alike.

No comments:

Post a Comment