My name is Wahid Zia. I am collecting stamps since the last 37 years (1980). I created a blog which includes the information of Pakistan all stamps. W/W new issues & all issues of Pakistan from 1947 to date are available on this blog. I invite you to visit my blog and get useful information.

Saturday, September 18, 2010

National Youth Day – Thailand

The United Nations announced 1985 as International Youth Year and invited its members to celebrate the year under the slogan, “Participation, Development and Peace”. For this reason, the National Youth Bareau (NYB) has specified the 20th of September every year as National Youth Day and this year is the twenty-fifth anniversary of the first celebration.

Title: National Youth Day
Date of Issue: 20 September 2010
Country: Thailand
Denominations: 3 Baht

No comments:

Post a Comment