My name is Wahid Zia. I am collecting stamps since the last 37 years (1980). I created a blog which includes the information of Pakistan all stamps. W/W new issues & all issues of Pakistan from 1947 to date are available on this blog. I invite you to visit my blog and get useful information.

Thursday, September 16, 2010

Queen’s Baton relay special covers – Part 3

Queen’s Baton is moving across India since 25 June 2010 after it entered India through Wagha border. I has been great Journey with so many people across India participating in the relay and matter of great joy for Philatelists with so many special covers issued.
Today I will present some more Special covers issued during the relay of Queen’s Baton in India.

Special cover issued at Kohima

Special cover issued at Imphal

Special cover issued at Aziwal

Special cover issued at Agartala

Special cover issued at Kolkata

Special cover issued at Ranchi

Special cover issued at Bhubaneswar

No comments:

Post a Comment