My name is Wahid Zia. I am collecting stamps since the last 37 years (1980). I created a blog which includes the information of Pakistan all stamps. W/W new issues & all issues of Pakistan from 1947 to date are available on this blog. I invite you to visit my blog and get useful information.

Monday, May 3, 2010

15th Anniversary of UNAIDS

Established in 1995, UNAIDS is a programme bringing together the efforts and resources of 10 United Nations system institutions to help the world fight against AIDS. Based in Geneva, the UNAIDS Secretariat works on the ground in more than 80 countries. President of the association Fight Aids Monaco, H.S.H. Princess Stéphanie was appointed UNAIDS “special representative” in 2006.

Title: 15th Anniversary of UNAIDS
Date of Issue: 5 May 2010
Country: Monaco
Denominations: 0.89 €

No comments:

Post a Comment