My name is Wahid Zia. I am collecting stamps since the last 37 years (1980). I created a blog which includes the information of Pakistan all stamps. W/W new issues & all issues of Pakistan from 1947 to date are available on this blog. I invite you to visit my blog and get useful information.

Friday, May 7, 2010

London 2010 Festival of Stamps – Monaco

“London 2010 Festival of Stamps” is a year long celebration of stamps, stamp design and postal heritage. The Festival also marks the centenary of the accession of George V, the philatelist king.

The Stamp Issuing Office of Monaco will attend the International Stamp Exhibition taking place from 8 to 15 May at the Business Design Centre, Islington.

Title: London 2010 Festival of Stamps – Monaco
Date of Issue: 7 May 2010
Country: Monaco
Denominations: 1.30 EUR

No comments:

Post a Comment