My name is Wahid Zia. I am collecting stamps since the last 37 years (1980). I created a blog which includes the information of Pakistan all stamps. W/W new issues & all issues of Pakistan from 1947 to date are available on this blog. I invite you to visit my blog and get useful information.

Monday, May 24, 2010

Italy post will issue a commemorative stamp of the Congregation of the Sisters Servants of the Sick St. Camillus. Title: Sisters Servants of the Sick

From 6 to 10 June 2010, the 50th Monte-Carlo Television Festival will take place at the Grimaldi Forum. Launched in 1961 by Prince Rainier III, the Festival has been presided over by H.S.H. Prince Albert II since 1988. Each year the best television programmes are awarded with the Golden Nymph.

Title: Monte-Carlo Television Festival
Date of Issue: 26 May 2010
Country: Monaco
Denominations: 2,80€

No comments:

Post a Comment