My name is Wahid Zia. I am collecting stamps since the last 37 years (1980). I created a blog which includes the information of Pakistan all stamps. W/W new issues & all issues of Pakistan from 1947 to date are available on this blog. I invite you to visit my blog and get useful information.

Tuesday, July 27, 2010

Medal winners at XXI Olympic Winter Games in Vancouver - New Stamps from Belarus

On July 23, 2010 Belarus issued 3 stamps from the series "Medal winners at XXI Olympic Winter Games in Vancouver".

According to the results of XXI Olympic Winter Games 2010, Belarus team took the 17th place. Byelorussian sportsmen were 3 times on the podium. The biathlete Darya Domracheva won the bronze medal in the Women's 15 Kilometre individual race. Sergei Novikov won the silver medal and he was the best among Belarus biathletes in the individual race. The freestyler Aleksei Grishin became the Olympic champion.

No comments:

Post a Comment