My name is Wahid Zia. I am collecting stamps since the last 37 years (1980). I created a blog which includes the information of Pakistan all stamps. W/W new issues & all issues of Pakistan from 1947 to date are available on this blog. I invite you to visit my blog and get useful information.

Wednesday, July 14, 2010

FIFA 2010 – France


The French post issued a set of four postage stamp to commemorate the football world cup FIFA 2010.

The 19th FIFA World Cup takes place in South Africa June 11 to July 11, 2010. The bottom block includes a savanna landscape decorated with the flags of 32 participating countries. Two of the four stamps illustrate how their football, while the other two are for one of parliament Pretoria (administrative capital), the other a view of Cape Town (legislative capital).

Title: FIFA 2010 – France
Date of Issue: 13 June 2010
Country: France
Denominations: 0,85€ x 4

No comments:

Post a Comment