My name is Wahid Zia. I am collecting stamps since the last 37 years (1980). I created a blog which includes the information of Pakistan all stamps. W/W new issues & all issues of Pakistan from 1947 to date are available on this blog. I invite you to visit my blog and get useful information.

Wednesday, July 14, 2010

International Year of Biodiversity Hong Kong

The United Nations declared 2010 the International Year of Biodiversity to promote the awareness of ecological balance. In response to this meaningful endeavour, Hongkong Post dedicates this edition to living creatures inhabiting Hong Kong with a set of 4 stamps displaying images of species endemic to Hong Kong.

Title: International Year of Biodiversity Hong Kong
Date of Issue: 15 July 2010
Country: Hong Kong
Denominations: $1.40, $2.40, $3, $5

No comments:

Post a Comment