My name is Wahid Zia. I am collecting stamps since the last 37 years (1980). I created a blog which includes the information of Pakistan all stamps. W/W new issues & all issues of Pakistan from 1947 to date are available on this blog. I invite you to visit my blog and get useful information.

Monday, July 12, 2010

FIFA World Cup South Africa 2010

From the 11th of June to the 11th July, 2010, South Africa will host the 19th edition of the football world cup, organized by FIFA every four years for the greatest men’s national teams. On the left the stamp depicts the official FIFA WORLD CUP SOUTH AFRICA 2010 logo, on the right two footballers in action and a football leaving a trail of the official FIFA logo representative colours. The stamp is completed by the legend “SAN MARINO” and the value “1,50”.

Title: FIFA World Cup South Africa 2010

No comments:

Post a Comment