My name is Wahid Zia. I am collecting stamps since the last 37 years (1980). I created a blog which includes the information of Pakistan all stamps. W/W new issues & all issues of Pakistan from 1947 to date are available on this blog. I invite you to visit my blog and get useful information.

Saturday, April 17, 2010

UNPA issues new endangered species stamps

The United Nations Postal Administration has issued a set of 12 stamps depicting endangered species.
The series was launched on 3 March 1993 to highlight the need for the protection of endangered species throughout the world. This year the endangered species feature a variety of plants, cacti and trees.
The stamps were designed by Rosie Sanders (United Kingdom of Great Britain and Northern Ireland). These are her first stamp designs for the United Nations.

No comments:

Post a Comment