My name is Wahid Zia. I am collecting stamps since the last 37 years (1980). I created a blog which includes the information of Pakistan all stamps. W/W new issues & all issues of Pakistan from 1947 to date are available on this blog. I invite you to visit my blog and get useful information.

Wednesday, April 14, 2010

Girlguiding Centenary Stamps from Papua New Guinea

2010 marks the centenary of the guiding movement. To celebrate this important anniversary Papua New Guinea Philatelic Bureau has issued a set of four postage stamps and a souvenir sheetlet.

The souvenir sheet features Lady Olave Baden Powell, World Chief Guide (1930-1977).

1 comment:

  1. Papua New Guinea is issuing a really amazing stamps,Miniature sheets and FDC. Check out more issues of PNG at
    http://philatelynews.com/2010/papua-new-guinea/

    ReplyDelete