My name is Wahid Zia. I am collecting stamps since the last 37 years (1980). I created a blog which includes the information of Pakistan all stamps. W/W new issues & all issues of Pakistan from 1947 to date are available on this blog. I invite you to visit my blog and get useful information.

Wednesday, April 28, 2010

Centenary of Birth of Mother Teresa

Born in 1910 in Skopje (currently the Republic of Macedonia) and deceased in 1997 in Calcutta, Mother Teresa dedicated her life to the poor, the sick, the ignored and the dying in India, where she founded the Missionaries of Charity, then through her work in other countries. She received the Nobel Peace Prize in 1979 and was beatified by John Paul II in 2003.

Title: Centenary of Birth of Mother Teresa
Date of Issue: 29 April 2010
Country: Monaco
Denominations: 1,70 €

No comments:

Post a Comment