My name is Wahid Zia. I am collecting stamps since the last 37 years (1980). I created a blog which includes the information of Pakistan all stamps. W/W new issues & all issues of Pakistan from 1947 to date are available on this blog. I invite you to visit my blog and get useful information.

Tuesday, April 20, 2010

700 Years of devotion to Our Lady of Europe - Twin issue





2009 (February 10)

Gibraltar – Vatican

700 Years of devotion to Our Lady of Europe - Twin issue.

Identical stamps, available in blocks of four part of an illustrated miniature sheet. Our Lady of Europe with Christ child, also saint patron of Gibraltar, sculpture from a pilgrimage church in Gibraltar; background of Gibraltar miniature sheet, rock of Gibraltar; background of Vatican miniature sheet, top view of the Vatican State. Multicolored. 1 stamp and one miniature sheet of 4 stamps per country - FDCs

No comments:

Post a Comment