My name is Wahid Zia. I am collecting stamps since the last 37 years (1980). I created a blog which includes the information of Pakistan all stamps. W/W new issues & all issues of Pakistan from 1947 to date are available on this blog. I invite you to visit my blog and get useful information.

Tuesday, April 27, 2010

65 years of Victory in Great Patriotic War

In 2010 marks the 65th anniversary of Victory in Great Patriotic War of 1941 – 1945. Throughout all these years, May 9 remains a national holiday and a symbol of the liberation of our country and the world from fascism.

The stamp depicts the Order of Victory – the highest military order of the USSR, which was awarded to individual senior officers for the successful conduct of military operations that result was radically altered the situation in favor of the Red Army.

Title: 65 years of Victory in Great Patriotic War
Date of Issue: 26 April 2010
Country: Russia
Denominations: 50p

No comments:

Post a Comment