My name is Wahid Zia. I am collecting stamps since the last 37 years (1980). I created a blog which includes the information of Pakistan all stamps. W/W new issues & all issues of Pakistan from 1947 to date are available on this blog. I invite you to visit my blog and get useful information.

Friday, April 30, 2010

APEC 2010 Japan Postage Stamp

To commemorate the fact that APEC is being held in Japan this year, the special "APEC 2010 Japan" postage stamp and the "Regular Stamp Album (APEC 2010 Japan)" will be released on June 4.

APEC 2010 Japan is being held in a number of locations all over Japan. The special stamp features a design incorporating the flowers of the twelve cities (Tokyo, Hiroshima, Sapporo, Fukui, Beppu, Sendai, Nara, Gifu, Niigata, Nago, Kyoto, and Yokohama).

No comments:

Post a Comment