My name is Wahid Zia. I am collecting stamps since the last 37 years (1980). I created a blog which includes the information of Pakistan all stamps. W/W new issues & all issues of Pakistan from 1947 to date are available on this blog. I invite you to visit my blog and get useful information.

Tuesday, April 27, 2010

Album cover

The Danish Broadcasting Corporation’s local radio service celebrates its 50th anniversary in April 2010. As part of a groundbreaking new partnership with Post Danmark, the station invited listeners to vote the most memorable Danish album cover of the last half century. The listeners voted the cover of the Gasolin’ album Gasolin’ 3 from 1973.

The original photo for the cover of Gasolin’s third album was taken in Andy’s Bar in central Copenhagen.

Title: Album cover
Date of Issue: 28 April 2010
Country: Danmark
Denominations: (DKK 5.50

No comments:

Post a Comment