My name is Wahid Zia. I am collecting stamps since the last 37 years (1980). I created a blog which includes the information of Pakistan all stamps. W/W new issues & all issues of Pakistan from 1947 to date are available on this blog. I invite you to visit my blog and get useful information.

Tuesday, April 13, 2010

INDIPEX 2011


INDIPEX 2011 is organized by India Post, Government of India in collaboration with the Philatelic Congress of India (PCI) under the patronage of the Federation Internationale de Philatelie (FIP) and the auspices of the Federation of Inter-Asian Philately (FIAP).

The World Philatelic Exhibition (referred to as INDIPEX 2011) will be held at Halls No.8, 9, 10 and 11 of the Pragati Maidan Exhibition Complex, New Delhi, India from 12th to 18th February 2011. Click here to know more...

No comments:

Post a Comment