My name is Wahid Zia. I am collecting stamps since the last 37 years (1980). I created a blog which includes the information of Pakistan all stamps. W/W new issues & all issues of Pakistan from 1947 to date are available on this blog. I invite you to visit my blog and get useful information.

Friday, April 30, 2010

Sisi – Austria EXPO2010

From 1 May to 31 October 2010, the east Chinese city of Shanghai will be the venue for the Expo 2010 World Exposition under the motto “Better City, Better Life”. Expo has attracted the participation of 227 countries and numerous international organisations and will be occupy a 5.28 km2 site on both sides of the Huangpu River in close proximity to the city centre. The main attraction, the “Expo Axis”, is a building that is just under 1000 m (!) long with the world’s largest diaphragm construction.

Title: Sisi – Austria EXPO2010
Date of Issue: 30 April 2010
Country: Austria
Denominations: 0,55 EUR

No comments:

Post a Comment