My name is Wahid Zia. I am collecting stamps since the last 37 years (1980). I created a blog which includes the information of Pakistan all stamps. W/W new issues & all issues of Pakistan from 1947 to date are available on this blog. I invite you to visit my blog and get useful information.

Wednesday, April 28, 2010

UNPA Celebrates International Year of Biodiversity


The United Nations Postal Administration has issued two new Geneva definitive stamps and two new Vienna definitive stamps on the theme "International Year of Biodiversity".

UNPA will issue two more New York definitive stamps on 18 October 2010 to complete the set of six definitive stamps on the topic.

The United Nations declared 2010 to be the International Year of Biodiversity. The purpose of the International Year is to raise awareness of the importance of biodiversity and the consequences of its loss.

No comments:

Post a Comment