My name is Wahid Zia. I am collecting stamps since the last 37 years (1980). I created a blog which includes the information of Pakistan all stamps. W/W new issues & all issues of Pakistan from 1947 to date are available on this blog. I invite you to visit my blog and get useful information.

Tuesday, June 15, 2010

Simon Wiesenthal – Austria

Austria post issue a commemorative, a joint issue by Israel and Austria, showing a portrait of Simon Wiesenthal in a frame in the form of the Star of David, applied using a special laser printing technology.
The text elements on the stamp are in both German and Hebrew, with the words “Recht, nicht Rache” (Right, not revenge), the German title of an 1989 award-winning film on the life of Simon Wiesenthal, printed on the margin underneath the mini-sheet.

Title: Simon Wiesenthal – Austria
Date of Issue: 14 June 2010
Country: Austria
Denominations: 0.75 EUR

No comments:

Post a Comment