My name is Wahid Zia. I am collecting stamps since the last 37 years (1980). I created a blog which includes the information of Pakistan all stamps. W/W new issues & all issues of Pakistan from 1947 to date are available on this blog. I invite you to visit my blog and get useful information.

Wednesday, June 23, 2010

Railways and Tramways


IOM post will issue a set of six stamps featuring the train and electric transport with some stunning images.

The Island is uniquely served in terms of transport. The Victorians left their mark with some of the finest locomotives and trams in existence. The transport enthusiast can travel the length of the Island by antique means – steam trains, horse trams and electric tram cars are all proudly maintained while the journey takes in some fabulous scenery.

Title: Railways and Tramways
Date of Issue: 24 June 2010
Country: Isle of Man
Denominations: 35p, 36p, 55p, 88p, 1.32, 1.46

No comments:

Post a Comment