My name is Wahid Zia. I am collecting stamps since the last 37 years (1980). I created a blog which includes the information of Pakistan all stamps. W/W new issues & all issues of Pakistan from 1947 to date are available on this blog. I invite you to visit my blog and get useful information.

Tuesday, June 22, 2010

Malaysia Issues Special Locomotive stamps

Pos Malaysia is issuing a collection of special stamps and first day cover, featuring the different types of locomotives by Keretapi Tanah Melayu Berhad (KTMB), in conjunction with KTMB's 125th anniversary.

Pos Malaysia Stamp and Philately Unit head Yasmin Ramli said the stamps and first day covers, as well as other products, including miniature sheet, stamp booklet and folders, would be issued on Monday.

The collection of stamps would be issued to enlighten the public on the various types of locomotives used by KTMB since its establishment, she told reporters at a special preview on Friday.

No comments:

Post a Comment