My name is Wahid Zia. I am collecting stamps since the last 37 years (1980). I created a blog which includes the information of Pakistan all stamps. W/W new issues & all issues of Pakistan from 1947 to date are available on this blog. I invite you to visit my blog and get useful information.

Monday, June 28, 2010

100th Anniversary of the Birth of Grete Rehor

Grete Rehor has gone down as the first female minister in the political history of Austria, and was born in Vienna on 30 June 1910.
After primary school, she attended the Bürgerschule and then a college for teachers; however, the difficult conditions after the war prevented her from achieving her ambition of becoming a teacher. Employed as a textile worker instead, she attended a commercial college and many socio-political evening courses.

Title: 100th Anniversary of the Birth of Grete Rehor
Date of Issue: 29 June 2010
Country: Austria
Denominations: 0.55 EUR

No comments:

Post a Comment