My name is Wahid Zia. I am collecting stamps since the last 37 years (1980). I created a blog which includes the information of Pakistan all stamps. W/W new issues & all issues of Pakistan from 1947 to date are available on this blog. I invite you to visit my blog and get useful information.

Sunday, March 27, 2011

Three new stamps in 'Croatian Fauna' series

Croatian Post has released three new commemorative postage stamps in the "Croatian Fauna" series.

The stamps feature endangered species which inhabit the territory of the Republic of Croatia: the brown bear (face value HRK 1.60), Eleonora's Falcon (face value HRK 3.10) and the Mediterranean Monk Seal (face value HRK 4.60).

The authors of the photographs featured on the stamps are Duro Huber (brown bear), Gvido Piasevoli (Eleonora's Falcon) and Gianni Pechario (Mediterranean Monk Seal).

The stamps themselves were created by Tomislav Vlainic, a designer from Split.

No comments:

Post a Comment