My name is Wahid Zia. I am collecting stamps since the last 37 years (1980). I created a blog which includes the information of Pakistan all stamps. W/W new issues & all issues of Pakistan from 1947 to date are available on this blog. I invite you to visit my blog and get useful information.

Wednesday, March 16, 2011

New denomination in Hungary Post's regular stamp series

Magyar Posta (Hungary Post) is issuing a new denomination in its regular stamp series on antique furniture.

The stamp design shows a chair from Totkomlos in Bekes county made in 1853 from the collection of the Museum of Applied Arts. The background printing features an enlarged detail of the back of the chair.

The new denomination is a version of the HUF 7 stamp in the series History of Furniture - Antique Furniture IV reprinted in a different colour, with a new face value and marked with the current year of issue. The graphic design and inscriptions of the stamp are unchanged.

No comments:

Post a Comment