My name is Wahid Zia. I am collecting stamps since the last 37 years (1980). I created a blog which includes the information of Pakistan all stamps. W/W new issues & all issues of Pakistan from 1947 to date are available on this blog. I invite you to visit my blog and get useful information.

Tuesday, March 22, 2011

Europa 2011 Postage Stamps by San Marino

The Europa 2011 theme is dedicated to forests. This set by San Marino is made up of two values: the ˆ0.60 value represents an age-old lush, flourishing forest, contrasted with the image of the ˆ0.65 value, which shows a pile of tree-trunks as a symbol of man's repeated, uncontrolled and unauthorised exploitation.

The images have been taken in the Teso Forest of the Municipality of San Marcello Pistoiese in the Tosco-Emilian Apennine.

No comments:

Post a Comment