My name is Wahid Zia. I am collecting stamps since the last 37 years (1980). I created a blog which includes the information of Pakistan all stamps. W/W new issues & all issues of Pakistan from 1947 to date are available on this blog. I invite you to visit my blog and get useful information.

Sunday, March 27, 2011

NZ Post set to release royal wedding stamps

New Zealand Post has issued its official stamps for the royal wedding between Prince William and Kate Middleton.

There are two choices available, one in which the prince and his future bride are standing and a second in which they are in a casual pose.

New Zealand Post chose the images from the couple's official engagement shoot, and both options have a silver fern in the bottom left corner.

"It's the wedding of the year and it's something in which everybody can have a share of and keep," said Ivor Masters from NZ Post.

The NZ Post is also responsible for the design of the Niue version of the stamps.

The royal wedding will be held at Westminster Abbey on April 29.

1 comment:

  1. I love Kate Middleton’s style. Living in Canada, the upcoming wedding is a big deal, some people hate the idea of it . . . personally I am just excited to see what she’ll wear!

    ReplyDelete