My name is Wahid Zia. I am collecting stamps since the last 37 years (1980). I created a blog which includes the information of Pakistan all stamps. W/W new issues & all issues of Pakistan from 1947 to date are available on this blog. I invite you to visit my blog and get useful information.

Sunday, March 27, 2011

Gibraltar Stamps Europa 2010 - Children's books stamps series Europa 2010 - Children's books stamp series SEPAC 2009 Stamps SEPAC 2009 Stamps - Beau


The French Post has released a stamp commemorating the creative work of French artist Jean Bazaine.

Major painter of the School of Paris, Jean Bazaine seeks through his work the unity between man and the outside world. His quest for the impregnation of elements naturally leads him to the theme of water.

The stamp features one of his pictures entitled "Plongee" (Submersion).

No comments:

Post a Comment