My name is Wahid Zia. I am collecting stamps since the last 37 years (1980). I created a blog which includes the information of Pakistan all stamps. W/W new issues & all issues of Pakistan from 1947 to date are available on this blog. I invite you to visit my blog and get useful information.

Tuesday, March 22, 2011

New Kate Middleton and Prince William Royal Wedding Postage Stamps Released

The Cook Islands, a New Zealand Dependency in the South Pacific, are getting into the Royal Wedding spirit by releasing some Royal Wedding related stamps.

Each mint set of 10 features candid photos of the Royal Couple, highlighted by a stamp picturing the sapphire and diamond engagement ring - the same ring Charles gave to Diana on their engagement 30 years ago! These 30 historic mint stamps and 3 commemorative sheets are truly a glorious beginning to an extraordinary new collection.

No comments:

Post a Comment