My name is Wahid Zia. I am collecting stamps since the last 37 years (1980). I created a blog which includes the information of Pakistan all stamps. W/W new issues & all issues of Pakistan from 1947 to date are available on this blog. I invite you to visit my blog and get useful information.

Tuesday, March 22, 2011

Easter 2011 postage stamp by Hungary

In keeping with its traditions Magyar Posta is releasing a new postage stamp to send greetings at Easter.

The stamp design uses a reproduction of a work by the textile artist Erzsebet Szekeres entitled Hungarian Golgotha. The stamp's first day cover is adorned by a detail from another work by the same artist, Lamb of God. The graphic design of the special postmark employs a stylised version of the lamb on the cover.

No comments:

Post a Comment