My name is Wahid Zia. I am collecting stamps since the last 37 years (1980). I created a blog which includes the information of Pakistan all stamps. W/W new issues & all issues of Pakistan from 1947 to date are available on this blog. I invite you to visit my blog and get useful information.

Wednesday, March 16, 2011

Sea Squirts and Sponges on Jersey Post's Stamps


On 7th April 2011, Jersey Post will issue the ninth set of postage stamps in the Jersey Marine Life series. The six stamps and Souvenir Miniature Sheet feature some of the Squirts and Sponges waiting to be discovered in the sea surrounding the Island.

The stamps and Souvenir Miniature Sheet are as follows:

Local Letter Service (36p) - Gooseberry Sea Squirt
Local Priority Service (39p) - Yellow Finger Sponge
UK letter (45p) - Purse Sponge
60p - Star Squirt
72p - Light Bulb Sea Squirt
80p - Red Sea Squirt
£2.12 - Souvenir Miniature Sheet

No comments:

Post a Comment